If you or a loved one have suffered a personal injury as a result actions or inactions of another in Virginia, you may have a basis for making a claim. The personal injury attorney you choose must have the right mix of compassion, knowledge and toughness to evaluate and aggressively pursue your claim.
Personal Injury Experience
Brien Roche is an experienced personal injury lawyer serving clients in Fairfax County, Virginia as well as Maryland and Washington, DC. Brien Roche has over 35 years of trial experience. He has achieved substantial compensation for clients. If you think you may have a claim, contact Brien Roche today.
Types of personal injury claims where we can help:
- Vehicle accidents (bicycle, car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, boating, railroad, bus)
- Premises liability (elevators, slip and fall, playground, drowning)
- Wrongful death
- Defective product injuries (electrical, food poisoning, product misrepresentation)
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Drug injuries (vaccines, side effects, off-label use)
- Injuries to minors
Attorney Brien Roche’s articles related to personal injury cases:
- Personal Injury Claimants Beware of Choice Law Provisions
- Exculpatory Clauses May Not Be Enforceable
See also the blog on this site for a number of articles published by Brien Roche dealing not only with personal injury but a host of related topics. For more information on the general topic of personal injury see the pages on Wikipedia.